Friday, July 9, 2010

3 Months

To be a mom is a wonderful thing. But it's harder than I thought it would be. I can't believe she's already 3 months old!
She's completely healthy and developing just fine. I love it when she's lying on her tummy and looking up at us or whatever is interesting her. Lately she's found that the carpet is the most interesting thing EVER!

 
              Woooooooah! Fluff ball's and dust! I love when Mommy was too lazy busy to clean up!

But there is one particular thing that is a bit annoying:
My child decided that she's likes to be awake AT NIGHT.

Mommy look at me!!!

She just won't sleep! We sang every single friggin' lullaby we know, we didn't let her take too long naps - nothing works!
We then decided to put her in her crib and "just wait 'til she falls asleep". Ha! Not with little Charlotte! She cried and screamed until we came running to her bed. And the she laughed! LAUGHED!

I'm really helpless.
Does someone have a good advice for me? Something that worked with your child?

I'm thankful for every idea!

1 comment:

  1. Got nothing. Sorry.

    But she's way cute!

    And sleep is good for sleep. Maybe let her nap longer in the day time? Good luck.

    ReplyDelete