Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So many Questions

So I found out that I was pregnant.

And I have so many questions. Mostly it's about the pregnancy itself. And the time after my child is born. I talked to my best friend about this and she said:

"You are a babysitter! You're lookin' after kids for years now. You know what to do."

Huh. Never thought about that. I started babysitting when I was 13. I don't wanna sound arrogant or something, but I am a really good babysitter. Kids seem to love me the moment I step into a house. It's a bit weird sometimes.
Anyways, my friend is right. I know how to handle kids. BUT, those kids weren't my own.
This is an important fact for me. Don't get me wrong, I never, NEVER hurt the kids I babysat on purpose, nor did I teach them stupid things. Never! But there is this this thought in my mind that says: Would you do the same with your own child?

I just don't know whether all this experience is enough. I don't know what kind of mom I'll be.

I don't know anything.
I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment